Instructions for Authors
Thank you for choosing to submit your paper to us. These instructions will ensure we have everything required so your paper can move through peer review, production, and publication smoothly. Please take the time to read and follow them as closely as possible, as doing so will ensure your paper matches the journal’s requirements.
Please prepare your manuscript following the instructions for the authors given below before submitting it online at https://www.editorialpark.com/euer/. If the submission is completed successfully and complies with the instructions provided here, a paper ID will be allocated to you and an e-mail acknowledgment will follow. All subsequent correspondence should be sent to the email@example.com
Manuscripts should be in English and written in a concise, straightforward style. Authors not fluent in English are advised to have their manuscripts checked by a colleague with a good command of the language. The manuscript should present scientific findings that are essentially new and all authors must significantly contribute to the research. Review papers are also welcomed.
- Manuscripts submitted for review are expected to be free from language errors.
- EUER requires all submitted manuscripts to follow the latest edition of the APA style, except for the line spacing in the text (1.5), and the punto (10).
- Online submission of the manuscript is mandatory for all types of papers.
- Manuscripts must be in Microsoft Word format only.
- If you are comfortable using templates (strongly recommended), we offer a Word template for manuscripts.
If you prefer not to use a template, please follow the alternate instructions given below.
Format: Articles should be typed in 10-point font on an A4 page, and 1.5 line spacing. Margins should be set as top & bottom: 2,5 cm and left & right 2,5 cm. The title should be followed by an abstract of 150-300 words and 4 to 6 keywords. Footnotes should be avoided and endnotes kept to a minimum. All pages should be numbered. References should follow the American Psychological (APA) latest style.
Length: It is strongly suggested that a complete manuscript be no less than 10 pages and no more than 30 pages (10 pt, 1.5 line spacing, including figures, tables, and references).
Sections of Manuscript: Articles should be organized into the following sections: Article Title, Authors’ names and institutional affiliations, Abstract and Keywords, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if any), References.
Author details: Please include all authors’ full names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses on the cover page. Where appropriate, please also include ORCiD. One author will need to be identified as the corresponding author. Please note that authorship may not be changed after acceptance. Also, no changes to affiliation can be made after your paper is accepted.
Submission to our journal proceeds totally online, via Manuscripts Submission, and you will be guided stepwise through the generating and uploading of your files. Almost all correspondence, including notification of the Editor’s decision and requests for revision, takes place through the article management system based on Open Journal System.
Before submitting your manuscript online, please check that:
- All style and format requirements have been carefully followed.
- English spelling and punctuation are used throughout the paper.
- The paper is original, not submitted anywhere else.
- The length of the paper is commensurate with the content.
- The title and headings are brief and catchy.
- The names and affiliations of all authors are correct and complete.
- Figures are of sufficient quality for printing, with a clear resolution of detail.
- Abstract and keywords are provided.
- All table captions and figure legends are provided.
- Tables/Figures are properly placed and numbered with brief titles/ captions.
- The latest APA style is followed.
- Information on financial support is provided.
Before submission, please ensure that you are aware of the following:
- If a submission is out of scope, does not meet academic standards, or does not follow the Author Guidelines, the editors will reject it without review.
- Plagiarism screening software is used to verify the originality of all submissions. The amount of similarity should not be more than 10%.
- In general, it takes 3 to 4 months to return a decision to the authors. Thank you for your patience during this time.
To submit a manuscript to the EUER, authors must acknowledge their agreement with the following statements:
- I/We confirm that this manuscript is not under consideration, accepted for publication, or published elsewhere.
- I/We agree that the published article will be made available by EUER to the general public on an online, Open Access basis.
- EUER is asking 200€ that covers the range of publishing services we provide. This includes the provision of online tools for editors and authors, article production and hosting, liaison with abstracting and indexing services, and customer services.
- All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes, in case of detection.
Along with the submission of the paper, a cover letter that includes the complete author names and affiliations must be submitted.
In the cover letter, the significance of the research and why it suits the aim and scope of EUER should be clearly explained. If you have previously submitted your work, please acknowledge. It must clearly be stated that the manuscript is not under review by another journal.
We ask three potential reviewers for each submitted manuscript. Our editors will assign these reviewers if they find them appropriate for the submitted paper. Please add complete contact data (such as name, e-mail, affiliation, etc.). Suggesting current collaborators, co-authors of the past 5 years, and researchers from the same institution is unethical.
Grammatically accurate English and rich word content is necessary and assist appropriate reviewing of the papers. Nonnative English speakers should edit their manuscripts professionally because that helps readers understand and assess the content of the published manuscripts. All accepted manuscripts undergo language checking and if the language editor suggests language edits then an extra 50 Euro is charged.