Instructions for Authors
Thank you for choosing to submit your paper to us. These instructions will ensure we have everything required so your paper can move through peer review, production and publication smoothly. Please take the time to read and follow them as closely as possible, as doing so will ensure your paper matches the journal’s requirements.
- Manuscripts submitted for review are expected to be free from language errors and must be written and formatted strictly by following the latest edition of the APA style.
- Online submission of manuscript is mandatory for all types of paper.
- Manuscripts must be in Microsoft Word format only.
- If you are comfortable using templates (strongly recommended), we offer Word template for manuscripts.
Please prepare your manuscript following the instructions for authors given below before submitting it online at http://www.eu-er.com/submit-article/. If submission is completed successfully and comply with the instructions provided here, a paper ID will be allocated to you and an e-mail acknowledgement will follow. All subsequent correspondence should be sent to the email@example.com.
If you prefer not to use a template, please follow the alternate instructions given below.
Manuscripts should be in English and written in a concise, straightforward style. Authors not fluent in English are advised to have their manuscript checked by a colleague with a good command of the language. The manuscript should present scientific findings which are essentially new and which have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. Review papers are also welcomed.
Format: Articles should be typed in 10-point font on A4 page, and 1.5 line spaced. Margins should be set as top & bottom: 2,5 cm and left & right 2,5 cm. The title should be followed by an abstract of 150-300 words and 4 to 6 keywords. Footnotes should be avoided and endnotes kept to a minimum. All pages should be numbered. References should follow American Psychological (APA) (Sixth Edition) style.
Length: Although there is no page limit for a Regular Paper, it is strongly suggested that a complete manuscript be no less than 10 pages and no more than 30 pages (12 pt, double-spaced, including figures, tables, and references).
Sections of Manuscript: Articles should be organized into the following sections: Article Title, Authors’ names and institutional affiliations, Abstract and Keywords, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if any), References.
Author details: Please include all authors’ full names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses on the cover page. Where appropriate, please also include ORCiD. One author will need to be identified as the corresponding author, with their email address normally displayed in the published article. Please note that authorship may not be changed after acceptance. Also, no changes to affiliation can be made after your paper is accepted.
Abstract and Keywords: The abstract should be comprehensive but concise consisting of no more than 300 words and should be structured to give a brief introduction to the study, main findings of the study, conclusions drawn from the study and their significance. Also provide 4-6 carefully chosen keywords.
Submission to our journal proceeds totally online, via Submit article, and you will be guided stepwise through the generating and uploading of your files. All correspondence, including notification of the Editor’s decision and requests for revision, takes place by e-mail.
If the web-submission process does not work for some reasons, authors may exceptionally submit their manuscripts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Before submitting your manuscript online, please check that:
- All style and format requirements have been carefully followed.
- English spelling and punctuations are used throughout the paper.
- The paper is original, not submitted anywhere else.
- The length of the paper is commensurate with content.
- The title and headings are brief and catchy.
- Names and affiliations (including postal codes) of all authors are correct and complete.
- Figures are of sufficient quality for printing, with clear resolution of detail.
- Abstract and keywords are provided.
- All table captions and figure legends are provided.
- Tables/Figures are properly placed and numbered with brief titles/ captions.
- APA style is followed.